21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Artificial Intelligence Interns in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

25th September 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Artificial Intelligence Interns in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Rs 2,000 per month is offered as a stipend to do an Artificial Intelligence internship in Newgen Creations Pvt. Ltd. Students from Madurai city with Python, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing skills are preferred for the Artificial Intelligence internship. Artificial Intelligence internship duration in Newgen Creations is 2 months. Artificial Intelligence internship in Newgen Creations is a full time internship.

25th September 2018, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Artificial Intelligence Interns in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Selected candidates can get Rs. 2000/. per month for Artificial Intelligence Interns in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd. Duration of internship is 2 months. Candidates who are available for full time Internship are eligible to apply. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?