14th April 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Vikalp India Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Vikalp India Private Limited for Finance Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

16th April 2019, 11:46 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Vikalp India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Vikalp India Private Limited for Finance Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Vikalp India Private Limited offers around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Finance internships. There are two Finance internship vacancies are available in the Vikalp India Private Limited. Duration of the Finance internship in the Vikalp India Private Limited is 3 months full time. Interns’ daily responsibilities include handling the accounting in ERP, maintaining books of accounts in Tally, handling of GST, engaging in monthly calculation & filing of TDS, etc.
16th April 2019, 01:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Vikalp India Private Limited?

How much stipend is offered to Finance Interns in Vikalp India Private Limited?

You will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month as Finance Interns in Vikalp India Private Limited.

The duration of the Finance Internship is of 3 months.

As Finance Interns in Vikalp India Private Limited, you will have following responsibilties:-

:-You will be handling statutory work such as sales tax, service tax, etc.
:-You will look after accounting in ERP
:-You will be handling statutory compliances related to direct & indirect taxes
:-You will need to maintain accounts in Tally
:-You will be handling monthly calculation & filing of TDS, service tax, PT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?