12th August 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Machine Learning Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Machine Learning Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Machine Learning Internship?

10th October 2018, 12:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Machine Learning Internship?

Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. does offer Machine Learning Internship for duration of 2 months. Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 2 months of internship tenure to be eligible to apply. Also candidate must be skilled in Python and Machine Learning to be eligible.

Currently there is no requirements for Machine Learning Internship in Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now. Hence you can not apply for same now.
11th September 2021, 12:58 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Duration of Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Machine Learning Internship?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month for Newgen Creation Private Limited Machine Learning Internship.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?