17th January 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Information about Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Machine Learning Internship

Dear Sir, please help me to know about the details of Machine Learning Internship which is offering by Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. I want to get the details as I have heard about this internship program. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th November 2019, 11:40 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. Machine Learning Internship

The general duration of the Machine Learning Internship at Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. is for two months. All interns will be paid with a stipend of Rs. 2000/- per month during the internship period. The basic requirements for applying for the internship at Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd. includes knowledge of Python and Machine learning. Currently, a candidate can apply for the internship by 23rd November 2019 at Newgen Creation Pvt. Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?