4th December 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Thermal and Power Plant engineering and want to do internship. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Ernakulam.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants?
  2. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  3. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  4. List of power plant companies to do summer internship in Diploma in Power Generation Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  6. List of power plant, thermal power plant and oil & gas industries offering industrial training in West Bengal -- [New]
  7. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  8. How to get summer internship opportunity at Thermal Power Plant, Dahanu?
  9. List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam?
  10. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?
  13. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  14. Good salary job after Diploma from free seat college?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  16. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  17. List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala?
  18. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
8th December 2016, 08:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Thermal and Power Plant engineering and want to do internship. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Ernakulam.
List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam:-

1. V-Guard, 33/2905 F, Vennala High School Road, Vennala, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 300 5000

2. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

3. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

4. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Road, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra
Ernakulam, Kerala, Phone: 0484 231 8530
8th December 2016, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam

You can apply for internship in following power plants in Ernakulam

1. Ec-power, 39/4669-b, Falcon Building, Karimpatta Road, Pallimukku, Ernakulam, Kerala 682016, Phone: 0484 2365411

2. CG, Cherupushpam Builiding, 5th Floor, Shanmugham Road, Eknakulam, Ernakulam, Kerala 682031, Phone: 0484 2370860

3. Power Plant, Hill Palace Road, Irumpanam, Ernakulam, Kerala 682305, Phone: 098474 17216
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?