14th April 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Marketing in Knight Frank India Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

15th April 2019, 01:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

The stipend that would be offered for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited would be from Rs.7500-15000 /Month.

The duration of Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited is of 6 months.

You should have knowledge of computer applications like Microsoft-Word, Microsoft-PowerPoint and Microsoft-Excel .

You will get the benefits of "Certificate of Internship" and 5 days working in a week during the Internship.

You can visit the website http://knightfrank.com for more details.
15th April 2019, 06:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

You can expect Rs 10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month as a stipend for Marketing Interns in Knight Frank India Private Limited. However, there is no vacancy available for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited.

You can update your details on the "career" page through https://www.knightfrank.co.in/recruitment.

They will keep your details on file for any upcoming opportunities.

You can visit the website www.knightfrank.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?