14th April 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Knight Frank India Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Marketing Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

15th April 2019, 01:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

The duration of Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited is of 6 months.

You will get stipend would be from Rs.7500-15000 /Month in Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited.

You will get the benefits Certificate of Internship and 5 days working in a week.

You can visit the website http://knightfrank.com for more details.
15th April 2019, 07:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited is for the duration of 6 months full time (in office).

There were 5 Marketing Internship vacancies available in Knight Frank India Private Limited.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs.7 ,500 to Rs. 15,000 per month for the Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited.

Interns with relevant skills and interests, can get benefits like Certificate and 5 days a week working in Knight Frank India Private Limited.
15th April 2019, 08:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited is different for candidates from a different discipline. The duration of the internship is six weeks for candidates pursuing graduation. The duration changes to only four weeks for the candidates doing diploma in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?