14th April 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Knight Frank India Private Limited to do an Internship related to Marketing. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

15th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited?

The selection criteria for Marketing Internship in Knight Frank India Private Limited would be based on your skills and knowledge.

The selection process would be completed in three steps:-

1)Interview with HR - He will asking questions about your skills, hobbies, cities etc. Basically, it is the test of your communication skills.

2) Aptitude test:- Online test of your skills and knowledge to tackle certain work scenerios.

3)Interview by Manager: This will be the final round for your selection.

You can check more details online through www.knightfrank.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?