2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

6th April 2019, 11:24 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get Rs 7,000 per month as a stipend for the Marketing internship in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik. There are 20 Marketing internship positions available in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik. Marketing internship is available for the period of three months in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik. If selected, candidates can start the Marketing internship immediately in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik.
6th April 2019, 04:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

If you will do the Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik, then you can get stipend in the range between Rs. 7000 - 10000/- per month. Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is available for a period of 3 months. Candidates from Aurangabad, Latur, Nanded, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Solapur, Ahmednagar, Satara, Jalna, Nashik and neighboring cities will be given preference for this internship.
23rd May 2021, 02:50 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is 10,000 to 15,000 Per Month.

Duration of Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Marketing Interns in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik is 30 April 2019

Visit:-- (http://patanjaliayurved.org/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?