2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Marketing in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

5th April 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Marketing in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for the Marketing internship in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik are given below:

>> Applicants with an interest in Marketing Patanjali Ayurved products

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in MS-Office

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who can do the internship, full time

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 2nd May, 2019

>> Applicants who are available for the duration of 3 months
6th April 2019, 06:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

These are the essential requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik:

Candidates should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
Candidates should be willing to do this internship for duration of 3 months.
Candidates should have relevant skills. Candidates skilled in MS-Office are preferred for Internship.
Candidates should be willing to start the internship between 2nd April 2019 and 2nd May 2019.
Candidates should be from Aurangabad, Latur, Nanded, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Solapur, Ahmednagar, Satara, Jalna, Nashik and neighboring cities.
23rd May 2021, 02:44 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates must have a good skills.

Candidates must available for 3 Months.

Visit:-- (http://patanjaliayurved.org/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?