2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

5th April 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Interns can get the following benefits for doing the Marketing internship in the Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik:

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 7,000 per month

>> Interns can get a real time work experience in the field of marketing

>> Interns can get a Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, etc.

>> Interns can get a Job Offer

>> Interns can improve their knowledge and skills by visiting local markets and promoting products
23rd May 2021, 03:53 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Nashik?

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.7,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (http://patanjaliayurved.org/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?