14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Node JS interns in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai?

Hello everyone, I want to join Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai as a Node JS Intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th September 2019, 07:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Node JS interns in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai?

The stipend of Rs. 5,000 is offered to Node JS interns in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited, Chennai. There are 4 vacancies available for the internship.

The last date to apply for the internship is 29th September 2019 in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited, Chennai.

You may visit the website https://www.doodleblue.com/ for more information.
17th September 2019, 08:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Node JS interns in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai?

The stipend that would be offered to Node JS interns in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai would be Rs.5000 per month.

The duration of Node JS internship in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Node JS internship in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai is 29th September 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.doodleblue.com for more information.
17th September 2019, 09:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Node JS interns in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai?

The Candidates selected for Node JS internship in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation /Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

For more information visit on (https://www.doodleblue.com/)
17th September 2019, 11:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited offers Rs. 5,000/- per month as a Stipend for Node JS Interns.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29 September 2019.
18th September 2019, 08:10 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai as a Node JS Intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!
Selected students are given with stipend of Rs.5,000 per month. Those who have completed this JS internship training will be awarded Certificate of Completion by Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited Chennai, which is very valuable in the job market.

For more details regarding accommodation/hostels/food allowance, please visit the Official website -> Click Here
19th September 2019, 01:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Node JS internship in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited, Chennai is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 29th September 2019 and there are total 4 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.doodleblue.com
14th August 2021, 12:45 AM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Node JS Interns in Doodleblue Innovations Private Limited, Chennai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?