31st October 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Project Management Interns in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited for Project Management Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

5th November 2018, 11:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Project Management Interns in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited for Project Management Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Interns can get around Rs 9,000 / month as a stipend for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Duration of the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited is 6 months. Candidates with skills in MS-Office, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint are preferred for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Candidates should be from the city of Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited.
6th November 2018, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Project Management Interns in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Project Management Interns in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited is Rs. 9000/- per month. Intelliswift Software India Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Project Management Interns. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for this internship. Candidate with skilled in MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for internship is 14 November 2018.

Intelliswift Software India Private Limited website link is
http://www.intelliswift.com
31st August 2021, 06:16 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month offered to Project Management interns in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?