31st August 2020, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for an internship in Media India Group Delhi for Search Engine Optimization. I don't know what work I have to do over there. So, can I know about the roles and responsibilities for such interns in this company?

2nd September 2020, 08:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi?

The Roles and responsibilities of the Search Engine Optimization internship at Media India Group Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate has to drive organic keywords acquisition for the brand.

==> Candidate has to work with the reporting manager to strategize and evolve new on page and off page activities.

==> Candidate has to work on execution, monitoring and analysis of on page and off page SEO activities for the brand.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mediaindia.eu
2nd September 2020, 08:40 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi are as follows:-

1. You will have to work over the execution, monitoring, and analysis phases of SEO activities.

2. Tasks of on-page & off-page activities.

3. Tasks for brand leading activities within the competitive keywords domain.

4. Reporting and documentation.
5th September 2020, 12:03 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Roles and responsibilities of Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi?

Media India Group is a global media platform based in Europe and India, publishing a total of 7 magazines, focusing on the promotion of tourism and business segments of the Indian and European region.

Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Work on execution, monitoring, and analysis of on-page & off-page SEO activities for the brand leading to acquisition of competitive keywords within the domain 2. Essentially drive organic keywords acquisition for the brand in a continual manner 3. Work with reporting manager to strategize and evolve new on-page & off-page activities/engagements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?