21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Duration of E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Tea Treasure. I came to know that they are offering E-Commerce Operations Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

25th September 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Tea Treasure. I came to know that they are offering E-Commerce Operations Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of the E-Commerce Operations internship at Tea Treasure is 4 months. Students with skills in MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken and written) can apply for E-Commerce Operations internship at Tea Treasure. Students willing to work full time and from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for the E-Commerce Operations internship at Tea Treasure. Selected interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 13,000 as a stipend for the E-Commerce Operations internship at Tea Treasure.
25th September 2018, 07:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure?

Duration of E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure is 4 months. In order to be eligible for this Internship, applicant must have belonged from Delhi and neighboring cities.

Applicant must be available for full time internship for duration of 4 months of internship.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must have excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, English language (Speaking and Writing both).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?