8th May 2012, 02:49 PM
nit singla

How to do training in 8th semester? In which companies can I do training? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE

dear sir,
i am a student of b.tech 3rd year (ece).i have to do training in 8th sem.
so plz tell me that in which companies i can do training??

Related Questions:
  1. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  3. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  4. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  5. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  6. Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?
  7. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From where should I take training in 3rd year of ECE?
  9. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  10. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  11. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  13. How to do training in reputed company? I am a B.Tech 8th semester student
  14. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  15. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student in Kerala? -- [New]
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
9th July 2012, 12:11 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do training in 8th semester? In which companies can I do training? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE

hello friend..!!

->if you want to get training in a good company then one thing i want to clear to you that you should take training of your field also from some institute side by side.
->if you take training from some company then they give you exposure for that not trained for you.
->you can join also some institute for certification.

the main companies in Chandigarh are:-
*DRDO
*DOIT
*CSIO
*WIPRO
*HCL

thank u!!
19th October 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in 8th semester? In which companies can I do training? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE

tell me the companies for cse 4th year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?