19th December 2015, 03:51 PM
Ahuja Nikhil

What is the applying procedure for six month training during 8th semester B.tech degree?

I want to know what is the applying procedure for six months training available for the B.Tech degree students who are studying in 8th semester. I am doing B.Tech degree in computer science & engineering field.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  3. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  5. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  6. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  7. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  9. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  10. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  11. What is the procedure of 6 month training?
  12. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How can I get information about training in Nokia?
  14. Am I Eligible for IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  16. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
20th December 2015, 01:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the applying procedure for six month training during 8th semester B.tech degree?

Many companies like Microsoft, TCS, Infosys, HCL, Syntel etc offers six months internship to CSE candidates from well reputed institutes. For applying the internship in any of these companies you have to prepare your resume with all academics records, hobbies and extra curriculum activities. Also you have to mention the purpose for six month training in that company. If the HR of the company accept your application then you will be called for the interview. After successful clearing the interview you are eligible to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?