19th November 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Wallter Systems Private Limited for Digital Marketing Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Wallter Systems Private Limited for Digital Marketing Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited is 120 days (4 months). Interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited. Those candidates who are currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited. Interested candidates have to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited with documents like all the mark sheets, certificates, updated resume, recommendation letter (if any), etc.
26th November 2018, 10:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing Internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited?

Wallter Systems Private Limited does offer Digital Marketing Internship for duration of 4 months. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible. Candidates with skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Google Analytics and Google AdWords are preferred for this internship.

Wallter Systems Private Limited website is;
https://wallter.in
31st August 2021, 04:18 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month for Digital Marketing Internship in Walter Systems Private Limited.

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?