21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Operations Interns in Tea Treasure?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to E-Commerce Operations in Tea Treasure. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

25th September 2018, 11:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Operations Interns in Tea Treasure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to E-Commerce Operations in Tea Treasure. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 13,000 per month as a stipend to do E-Commerce Operations internship at Tea Treasure. They have to contact the organization for exact details on the same. Duration of the E-Commerce Operations internship at Tea Treasure is 4 months. Candidates with MS-Excel and English Proficiency (spoken & written) skills are preferred for the E-Commerce internship at Tea Treasure.
25th September 2018, 07:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Operations Interns in Tea Treasure?

Selected candidates can Rs. 10000 - 13000 per month for E-Commerce Operations Interns in Tea Treasure. Duration of internship is 4 months.
Applicant who are available for full time internship for duration of 4 months of internship are eligible to apply. Applicant must have excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, English language (Speaking and Writing both) to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?