14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Plus91 Technologies Pune?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Plus91 Technologies Pune for Web Development interns? I am interested to do internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

17th September 2019, 05:46 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Plus91 Technologies Pune?

The stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month is offered to Web Development interns in Plus91 Technologies, Pune. The duration is 6 months.

There are 2 vacancies available for the internship and the last date to apply for the internship is 28th September 2019 in Plus91 Technologies, Pune.

You may visit the website http://www.plus91.in/ for more information.
17th September 2019, 09:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Plus91 Technologies Pune?

The Candidates selected for Web Development internship in Plus91 Technologies Pune will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer(If you want to continue as a full time permanent employee in the same Organisation /Company ), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week ,Free snacks & beverages.

For more information visit on (http://www.plus91.in/)
17th September 2019, 11:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development interns in Plus91 Technologies Pune?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Web Development interns in Plus91 Technologies Pune.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 September 2019.
18th September 2019, 12:44 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Web Development internship in Plus91 Technologies Pune would be around Rs.10,000.

The duration of the Web Development internship in Plus91 Technologies Pune would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for Web Development internship in Plus91 Technologies Pune is 28th September 2019.

You can visit the website www.plus91.in for more information.
18th September 2019, 09:32 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Plus91 Technologies Pune for Web Development interns? I am interested to do internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.
Selected Web Development internship students are given with a stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month (during the internship period). Duration of internship is six months. Students should have a good academic record. Those interested in research areas of PHP (Learn PHP), LARAVEL can get first preference.

To know more, please visit official website -> Click Here !!
18th September 2019, 11:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month for the Web Development internship in the Plus91 Technologies, Pune.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Web Development internship on or before 28th September, 2019 in the Plus91 Technologies, Pune. If selected, candidates can start the Web Development internship immediately in the Plus91 Technologies, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?