21st April 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get internship in Aerospace field while doing 2nd year B.Tech Aerospace course?

I'm in my second year, doing B.Tech aerospace , I need to do an internship in the summer vacation for a month in India in this field .
Where do I get the internship in aerospace field ? Can you please give me the compete information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  3. Are internship for 2nd year students available at DRDO,ISRO,HCL or any other institutes related to Aerospace?
  4. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  5. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Internship or Training in Aerospace in summer?
  10. Can I do make my career in Aerospace Engineering after computer engineering?
  11. Which are the M.Tech courses available for Mechanical Engineers? Can I work in Aerospace field after mechanical engineering?
  12. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  13. Best Institutes for B.Tech(aerospace) in South India?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  15. How to enter in Aerospace Field after studying B.E electronics and communication branch in Bangalore Institute
  16. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  17. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  18. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
24th April 2015, 11:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get internship in Aerospace field while doing 2nd year B.Tech Aerospace course?

Aerospace is very vast field, so you can easily got training in any of the company. Some of the good companies providing training to aerospace students are-

1. TAAL provide so many modules to the aerospace students for training.
2. DRDO
3. Air India etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?