15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Aerospace Engineering from Seine Aerospace? How do they select and pay during training?

Sir, I am studying Aerospace Engineering course and want to know how can I do internship from Seine Aerospace? How they select and pay during training?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can i do internship being a BE (Aerospace) student?
  2. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  3. Internship or Training in Aerospace in summer?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Which companies offer internship in Aerospace Engineering field?
  7. Where can I get internship in Aerospace field while doing 2nd year B.Tech Aerospace course?
  8. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  9. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  10. List of companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  11. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  13. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  14. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Aerospace Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  15. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  16. Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  17. What should I do to study Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech if my family is not allowing me?
  18. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student? -- [New]
31st October 2017, 04:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do internship in Aerospace Engineering from Seine Aerospace? How do they select and pay during training?

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?