25th February 2023, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.E computer 3rd year drop out student and I got no clue, what I must be doing in this 1 year gap?

Are there any internships or any courses I could do? I'm very confused already. Also I've done diploma in computer technology and did my internship in a company. I do not wish to waste my time doing nothing. Please help!

30th March 2023, 12:40 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: I'm a B.E computer 3rd year drop out student and I got no clue, what I must be doing in this 1 year gap?

You didn't give up on your passion even though you know you might face hardships on your way. And you don't need to worry much about being 20 and not knowing what to do yet, it's okay to take ample time and figuring out what to do in life.
Now coming to your question, you must be knowing that there are plenty of photography colleges in India that you can get enrolled into so that you have a professional degree in photography which will be very beneficial for your career. Below down some of the best colleges in India for photography :

1. Osmania University, Hyderabad

2. Jaipur National University, Jaipur

3. Symbiosis International University, Pune

4. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai

5. Delhi school of Photography, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?