16th July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MNC companies after having 1 year drop in 2nd year computer engineering

sir,
i have one year drop in second year computer engineering so am i applicable for mnc companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for top MNC companies after scoring 58% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?
  3. If I get a drop of 1 year in 2nd year in engineering then will it affect my career? Will I get a chance for campus placement?
  4. Am I eligible for UES or any other officer level entry exam for Navy or Army or Air Force having a year drop in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th, 83% in diploma
  7. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  9. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 69% in 10th, 51% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement in MNC companies with 54% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for SNAP after having 1 year drop?
  12. List of Companies to pursue Internship along with work experience and salary being a candidate of 2nd year of Computer Engineering?
  13. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  14. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  15. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  16. Which are the companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech computer science engineering?
  17. Can I get placement in any company after passing 2nd year computer engineering from Mumbai university?
  18. List of companies for which I am eligible with 59%?
2nd January 2013, 02:02 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am i eligible for MNC companies after having 1 year drop in 2nd year computer engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have one year drop in second year computer engineering so am i applicable for mnc companies?
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you are eligible for the MNC company's.For all the company's it is not same rules.Only top MNC's dont take students who have the year gap in their academic career.

Most of the company's will take the students based on the knowledge and subject they have.So dont worry about a year gap or more.

Just concentrate on the subject you are working and make a plan about which company you want to join.

So from now only you keep a goal on how to get a job in particular company.Now you should only worry about the subject and knowledge.

Dont panic on the year gap thing.just concentrate on the IT updates.

Hope this info helped you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
3rd January 2013, 02:31 PM
ankit80
Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for MNC companies after having 1 year drop in 2nd year computer engineering

Well dear yes you are eligible.there are only some companies which does not take such candidates which have year gap in the career.so you should not worry much about it.keep your studies going and apply for the companies which you want to apply and get the job for yourself.best of luck
1st September 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for MNC companies after having 1 year drop in 2nd year computer engineering

sir i have a year back in 2nd year of engineering. Is there any chance of getting a job after completing B.E ?
23rd August 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 2nd year entc engg. & after i took 1year gap totally 2 year gap in complete course den is der any chance to get job in psu or govt jobs ??
26th January 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNC companies I have a 1 year gap in between engineering due to backlogs
Due to gap in engineering Wipro also cancel my offer letter
So this means I am eligible for any mnc companies like tcs,Infosys, Accenture , cognizant, Capgemini etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?