11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training at Wockhardt, Bhimpore, Daman

I want to join industrial training at Wockhardt, Bhimpore. I completed my 3rd year B.Pharma this year. Can I join training in Wockhardt, Bhimpore, Daman for 15 days?

13th June 2016, 11:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial training at Wockhardt, Bhimpore, Daman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join industrial training at Wockhardt, Bhimpore. I completed my 3rd year B.Pharma this year. Can I join training in Wockhardt, Bhimpore, Daman for 15 days?
You can apply through your college Training and Placement Cell for the Industrial Training at Wockhardt, Bhimpore, Daman. The Wockhardt is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India. You have to apply to the HR General Manager for the training with your details through your college. If you know somebody working there then you can try through them also. The website link of Wockhardt is given for your reference, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?