24th March 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?

Hello,
Can anyone give me the guidance about Industrial Training?
I am doing MBA in Finance in Kolkata.
Please guide me regarding Industrial Training.
I want to do Industrial Training but don't know
the process for applying the same. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  2. Industrial training for B.E. freshers in Kolkata?
  3. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tata Motors, Kolkata for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  4. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  6. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  7. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. Industrial training for cse in kolkata
  9. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  10. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  11. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  13. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in winter at Wipro?
  15. Non-Industrial winter training in Kolkata?
  16. Industrial Training in Malaysia/Singapore for Banking & Finance student?
  17. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?
27th May 2017, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone give me the guidance about Industrial Training?
I am doing MBA in Finance in Kolkata.
Please guide me regarding Industrial Training.
I want to do Industrial Training but don't know
the process for applying the same. Please help me.

Many organizations offer training or internship for MBA Finance candidates. There are companies like Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Technology, FMCG etc. offer internships for MBA Finance candidates. They have to apply for an internship through their college with necessary documents. Candidates can also apply for an internship through employee referral in some firms. They can find the companies offering internships in the internships portals or can contact seniors for more details regarding internships. In Kolkata following companies offer internships for Finance candidates

Pedagoge - Official Website

Quant One Technologies Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Anudip Foundation for Social Welfare - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?