9th June 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether Inplant training from BPCL is valid?

Hello Sir, I am doing B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and studying in 7th semester. I want to do an Inplant Training in BPCL, Kochi. Kindly let me know that the certificate of this Inplant Training has any value?

13th June 2016, 03:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Inplant training from BPCL is valid?

BPCL stands for "Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited". Its a very well reputed government organisation. The training certificate from BPCL is definitely valid and valuable. Being a petroleum engineering candidate, BPCL is the best option for your inplant training. So my suggestion to you is that you should submit your application for inplant training in BPCL before the due date.
13th June 2016, 01:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Inplant training from BPCL is valid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am doing B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and studying in 7th semester. I want to do an Inplant Training in BPCL, Kochi. Kindly let me know that the certificate of this Inplant Training has any value?
The BPCL in plant training is good for the Petroleum Engineering student like you. So you can apply for the training in BPCL through your college. The aspirant should make use of the training period by gaining knowledge about the practical situation in the production unit. You can find lots of interesting practical situations in the plant. It is one of the biggest companies in India. It’s a very good learning experience you could make use of it fully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?