10th November 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Industries offering free Industrial Training to IT 6th semester students in Lucknow?

Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech(IT) of 6th semester from BIT affiliated to UPTU. I want to join Industrial Training in industries in Lucknow which offers free Training program and better for my future. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  2. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  3. Free industrial training for MCA 6th semester
  4. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  5. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  6. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  7. Companies for last semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  10. Industries offering Industrial Training to B.E.(ECE) student in Vadodara?
  11. Lis tof industrial training companies in hyderabad for diploma students?
  12. Companies offering Industrial Training to MCA 5th semester student for free?
  13. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. List companies offering Industrial Training in Andhra Pradesh to Diploma (Mechanical) students?
  15. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  16. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  17. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  18. Industries offering Training during winter vacations for Civil 3rd semester students in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune?
14th November 2015, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industries offering free Industrial Training to IT 6th semester students in Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech(IT) of 6th semester from BIT affiliated to UPTU. I want to join Industrial Training in industries in Lucknow which offers free Training program and better for my future. Thank you!
List of company provide internship for B.Tech student in IT in Lucknow:-

1. Axon IT Services, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 093694 70561

2. Trendsetterz, Park Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 072759 00009

3. ZEAL IT SOLUTION ,Ganj Plaza, Nawal Kishore Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 099360 51024

4. Pari Technologies India, a division of Pari Business Group, 1, Alkapuri, Near Gayatri Mandir, terhi Pulia, Kursi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 410 250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?