8th March 2011, 03:26 AM
tuhinanchal

List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?

I am in 6th semester of btech branch cs .
please send me details of training in lucknow........
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  2. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore? -- [New]
  3. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  4. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  5. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  6. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?
  9. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  10. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  11. Details about summer training for BBA students
  12. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  14. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  15. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  16. How can I register for Summer Industrial Training in NTPC being a B.Tech(ECE) student? List of companies offering Internship in Lucknow?
  17. Companies which provide Summer Training along with Mini Projects for 3rd year CSE students in Hyderabad?
  18. List of training centers in Jaipur for CS students?
15th March 2012, 04:26 PM
nkrjn17

Default Re: List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?

Hiii
This is the list of some institutes which provide summer training every year
Institute of Engineering & Technology- Lucknow , BBDNITM- Lucknow,NIEC- Lucknow, SRMCEM- Lucknow, NIET- Greater Noida, GNIT- Greater Noida, SITM- Lucknow, AIET- Lucknow

thanks,,
15th March 2012, 06:57 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?

FRIEND,

The institutes which offer summer training in lucknow are given below.
  • Institute of Engineering & Technology- Lucknow
  • BBDNITM- Lucknow
  • NIEC- Lucknow
  • SRMCEM- Lucknow
  • NIET- Greater Noida
  • GNIT- Greater Noida
  • SITM- Lucknow
  • AIET- Lucknow

GOOD LUCK.
25th February 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

list of companies in north india with their locations which provide industrial training to b.tech 3rd year(cse) students
4th March 2013, 08:10 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students

1.NIET- Greater Noida

2.BBDNITM- Lucknow

3.AIET- Lucknow

4.SRMCEM- Lucknow

5.Institute of Engineering & Technology- Lucknow

6.SITM- Lucknow

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th March 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training in lucknow..
Please provide me necessary information abt this..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?