24th October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to join internship in any company being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

I am b.tech 3rd year student. I want to join any company for doing internship. So tell me how can i join internship?

14th November 2015, 11:01 AM
singla420

Default Re: How to join internship in any company being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Actually there are no rules for company providing 2 months training specially the reputed company because you are in 3rd year so you want internship during the vacation of 2 months. But you the company which are having low budget they providing training. And they also charge for that.

And the charges may be minimum 10,000. And it increases according to company and also the course you select.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?