29th November 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?

I m in B.tech IT 3rd year.I have to do industrial training in either kanpur or lucknow.Please tell from which institute i do my industrial training?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  3. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  4. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  5. Which are the companies in Kanpur, Lucknow in which I can join after passing B.Tech Chemical?
  6. Which training is good for me after completing B.Tech 2nd year(ECE)? Best training institutes?
  7. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. How to do industrial training in IIT Kanpur? I am a 2nd year student for private college
  9. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  10. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  11. Last date of submission of private exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of top 30 engineering colleges in UPTU?
  14. Reputed Summer Training Institutes in Lucknow being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in EC stream?
  15. Institutes in Mumbai offering certified courses or industrial training of few months?
  16. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  17. Is it beneficial to have industrial training from companies? Institutes in Gurgaon?
  18. What does ITI stand for?
30th November 2014, 10:02 AM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?

Industrial Training is done to get an exposure to the working process of an Industry and how one can implement his or her knowledge in the growth of any company. It helps you to get adapted in the rigorous working schedule of a company. And as thousands of engineers are graduating every year you need to outshine others that a company can easily recruit you.

IT companies those have got established more than a year they usually provide Industrial training. Hostel facilities are rarely provided IT companies so you have to make arrangements for it in that locality by personally visiting the place.

Some of the IT companies in Kanpur providing Industrial Training are:

Trident Analytic Solutions Private Limited
Suyog System & Software Private Limited
MDA Softwares Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?