15th July 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering C++/JAVA Training to ECE 3rd semester student in Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in BTech with ECE branch. I am studying in 3rd semester and I want to do a C++/JAVA Training. I would like to know about the institutes which provides such training anywhere in Hyderabad. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  2. Industries offering Training during winter vacations for Civil 3rd semester students in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune?
  3. Institutes offering Project Training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Tirunelveli?
  4. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  5. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  6. How to apply for Summer Training in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of ECE course?
  7. Am I eligible for the DRDO training with 64 percentage marks in B.E ECE?
  8. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Companies offering internship training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  11. Companies offering Training to BTech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Kerala? -- [New]
  12. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  14. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  16. How to do training in 8th semester? In which companies can I do training? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  17. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  18. From where should I take training in 3rd year of ECE?
16th July 2018, 05:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering C++/JAVA Training to ECE 3rd semester student in Hyderabad?

You can contact following institutions in Hyderabad:

- Sudaksha, Meghana Towers, 1-102/17&18, 1st Floor, Ayyappa Society Main Rd, Megha Hills, Sri Sai Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, Phone: 099124 88800

- Java/Dotnet Realtime training, Liberty Plaza, Himayat Nagar Rd, Gagan Mahal, Domalguda, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029, Phone: 090306 24001

- Focus Training Services, #301, 3rd floor, Nagasuri Plazza, Satyam Theatre Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082, Phone: 088011 05544

- Arcus, No.302,3rd Floor, Lal Bungalow, Near Hotel Green Park, Ameerpet Road, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016, Phone: 093927 29797

- Naresh iTechnologies, 2nd Floor, Durga Bhavani Plaza, Satyam Theatre Road, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016, Phone: 040 2374 6666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?