10th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

From where should I take training in 3rd year of ECE?

sir,i am a student of ECE second year fourth semester in WBUT.i live in kolkata. I want to take training in third year . So if you please inform me,where should i take training for my personal improving and can easily get job then i will be highly obliged.

11th April 2014, 11:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where should I take training in 3rd year of ECE?

We will definitely help you by guiding to the best possible path. First of all, speaking about the current job conditions. The job sector of the engineering aspirants lies in the hands of IT sector. IT sector is the major recruiting field. Electronics in India is still in its infant stage since we do not have a single fab lab till now. The companies in India in electronics sector are limited and recruit very less candidates, mostly of which are from Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves IITs and NITs.

Hence it is recommendable that you pursue training in the software domain preferably Java, Android or DotNet which are the most demanding fields in the software domain. This will help you to get jobs in the software companies. And side by side prepare for the GATE exam to enhance the core knowledge based on which you can go for the core companies and PSUs. You can do the training in companies like Hp, Globsyn, HCL or go for global certification courses from Microsoft and Oracle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?