2nd November 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 1 month in IBM for BBM 3rd semester student?

hello
m shreya....m doing BBM 2nd yr, 3rd sem.....
i want 2 do 1 month internship in IBM.....
so can i get into intern in IBM...??
please let me know about it

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  2. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  3. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  4. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  5. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  8. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  9. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  11. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  12. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  13. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  16. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  17. In which companies should I apply for month long internship while doing B.Tech ETC?
  18. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
4th August 2017, 11:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for 1 month in IBM for BBM 3rd semester student?

First of all you have to write an application mentioning about the area and duration of your training. Then fill up the online application form and submit it. Now send the application with the resume to the HR department of IBM. They will respond you according to their vacancies available. And you have to appear for a written examination in order to get selected, so till then you can prepare for the examination.
10th June 2023, 04:18 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Internship for 1 month in IBM for BBM 3rd semester student?

IBM offers internship opportunities for students from various disciplines, including business and management. While the availability and duration of internships may vary, it is possible to find internships for a one-month period. Here are a few general guidelines to consider:

Visit the IBM Careers website: Start by visiting the IBM Careers website and explore the internship opportunities listed there. Use the search filters to narrow down the options based on your location (such as Bangalore) and field of interest (such as business or management).

Contact IBM HR: If you can't find specific information about one-month internships on the website, it's advisable to directly contact the HR department at IBM. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information about internship opportunities suitable for a BBM 3rd semester student.

Networking: Utilize your network and reach out to IBM employees or professionals working in the industry. They may be able to provide insights, guidance, or potential internship referrals. Attend career fairs, industry events, or IBM recruitment drives to connect with professionals who can assist you in securing an internship.

College Placement Cell: Check with your college's placement cell or career services office. They may have partnerships or contacts with IBM or other companies that offer internships suitable for BBM students. They can provide you with guidance, information, and assistance in the internship application process.

Prepare an application: When applying for an internship at IBM, ensure that your application materials, such as your resume and cover letter, highlight your relevant skills, academic achievements, and interest in business or management. Emphasize any relevant coursework or projects you have undertaken during your BBM studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?