2nd November 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?

Respected sir ,
i have just completed my btech 1st year in mechanical branch and want to do internship in my third year .....what should i do now ???....should i start preparing for the internship tests??.what should i do to get an internship??.please guide me sir.........please reply me as quickly as possible...
thanking you in anticipation...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  2. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  3. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  8. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  9. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  10. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. How get an internship from L&T?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  15. What can I do for internship in 3rd semester of engineering? When interview should be taken? Actual duration of this internship?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  17. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  18. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
7th December 2014, 11:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?

It is very good to see that you have planned your future activities in advance and want to prepare for it accordingly. You have just passed the first year of engineering and step into the second year of engineering, so you have a long path to go in order to get internship opportunity in the third year of engineering.

First of all, you need to concentrate at your engineering syllabus. All the core subjects related to your branch will begin from second year of engineering which are vital in not only getting knowledge but also from placement and internship point of view. Hence take your studies seriously and make the concepts clear. After the second year of engineering, you should go for training course in your domain related course. Then after your third year you can opt for internship. You can also go for certification course in the winter vacation in your second year. The training and certification course along with good academic background will help you in getting internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?