23rd May 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?

I have completed my B.Tech(ECE) from Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College and I want to do an Internship in BEL. Therefore, can anyone please provide me the details regarding Internship program in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) candidates? Kindly reply at the earliest.

24th May 2016, 10:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?

Internship Details of BEL for B.Tech (ECE) Candidates:

The basic educational qualification required to do Internship in BEL is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. As you have successfully completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication stream, you are certainly eligible to do Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited. The maximum age must not exceed 25 years and candidates must be an Indian citizen in order to be eligible. Latest BEL Internship details will be given in the "Recruitment" section of Bharat Electronics Limited website.

Click here for Recruitment section of BEL

You can generally apply for Internship program in Bharat Electronics Limited only when it declares its official notification. So I suggest you to keep visiting the "Recruitment section" which is given above more details and updates. So that whenever, the Internship program link appears on the website,you may then apply for the same.
24th May 2016, 01:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

BEL stands for Bharat Electronics Limited. For getting internship in BEL you must have to crack the entrance exam conducted by BEL. For your kind information i want to tell you that BEL conducts entrance exam for trainee in the month of November or December. For appearing in the entrance exam you have to submit your application along with your resume in the HRD section before due date. Your age must not be more than 25 years for appearing in the entrance exam and your current institute must be well recognized and affiliated.
12th February 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I'm pursuing my final year B.Tech (ECE) electronic and communication under vtu university.. And I want to do internship in BEL , so can I get any information regarding internship in BEL as soon as possible... ([email protected]).
10th May 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am Saishiva Reddy completed my 3rd of B.tech and I want to do an internship in your esteemed organisation so please give me the information regarding this or mail me as soon as possible ([email protected])
30th June 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, iam shobha compledted my 3rd year in E&E can I get opportunity to do internship in ur company.. Please give a notification on my ([email protected]) thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?