4th January 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Internship in IOCL Barauni being in 3rd year of B.Tech in SRM University?

sir,
Im Najuk Kumari, doing B.TECH(3rd year) in electrical and electronics from SRM University (chennai).I am willing to do an internship in IOCL Barauni.
could u please tell or email the procedure for applying the same.I have searched on this site but didn't get any way.

I'll be grateful if you look upon it.

Thank you
Najuk kumari
Email- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Internship in IOCL, Barauni being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  3. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  5. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery??
  6. What is the procedure and criteria followed for doing internship in IOCL?
  7. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  8. Application for summer internship at IOCL Barauni
  9. How can I do summer training in Barauni IOCL? I am a student of B.Tech in 2nd year from E&I branch -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  11. Detailed information about Training in NTPC, Barauni for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. How get an internship from L&T?
  13. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  14. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  17. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  18. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
9th January 2016, 11:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in IOCL Barauni being in 3rd year of B.Tech in SRM University?

IOCL has online provision of application for internship opportunities. It is better to get referral from any of the senior level employees of IOCL as referred applicants are given higher preference.

- You need to fill online application to apply for the internship.
- The online application can be availed by clicking here.
- However, you should read all the terms in the link and then proceed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?