22nd March 2016, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

Internship options available for MCA passed out students in Delhi?

I am about to complete my MCA degree course. I want to get internship after passing this course in Delhi region. So kindly tell me about the internship options available for me in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship options in Pune for 5th semester MCA students?
  2. List internship options in Delhi for B.Tech (Biotechnology) students?
  3. Internship options available for Industrial Design students?
  4. Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?
  5. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  7. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  8. Institutes offering Internship in .NET for MCA student in Delhi or NCR?
  9. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  10. Companies offering internship for MCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  12. List of companies offering free Internship to MCA students?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  14. What is the internship procedure in TCS for MCA students?
  15. Is there internship available for students who want to take up Archaeology
  16. Internship project work for MCA students form SRT university Nanded?
  17. Internship in Bangalore for MCA students with stipend facilities?
  18. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
26th March 2016, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship options available for MCA passed out students in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my MCA degree course. I want to get internship after passing this course in Delhi region. So kindly tell me about the internship options available for me in Delhi?
You can do internship in Delhi for MCA course. List of the companies for internship in Delhi.

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?