30th April 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Internship in PSUs for BTech Electrical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done my BTech from MAIIT, Kota with 72% marks in Electrical Engineering branch. I have secured 77% in 10th and 75% in 12th. Now, I want to do Internship related to my stream. Can you please let me know about the PSUs where I can do Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in L&T for BTech Electrical Engineer?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  3. List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical Engineer?
  5. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  6. Whether the internship programme run in PSus are paid or not?
  7. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does BHEL offer 20 days Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in DMRC for BTech Electrical student?
  11. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  12. Eligibility to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Electrical student?
  13. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical student in Jaipur?
  14. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NTPC for BTech Electrical student?
  15. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Electrical student?
  16. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Electrical student?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?