15th December 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Job is good or internship for B.Tech Civil fresher? Companies who offers internship?

sir,im a B.Tech civil fresher(2013 passed out) with 7.1 cgpa.Im trying for job rite now.But i want to make sure that which is best,internship/job?if so can u give me list of companies who offer internship.plz help me to lighen my life

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  4. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  5. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  7. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  10. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  16. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  17. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  18. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
13th April 2015, 05:29 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Job is good or internship for B.Tech Civil fresher? Companies who offers internship?

Definitely Job is a good option for freshers than internships. Unless you are completely new to the field, Internships will not help much. That is the reason why students try to do one or two internships while they are in B.Tech itself.

As you are a passed out already, try to get job as soon as possible. But if you get an opportunity of Internship and not getting any job, then it is not a harm to do Internship. But make sure that the company in which you are doing Internship adds some value to your resume.

Almost all companies in Construction Field/Infrastructure field will offer Internship to Freshers/B.Tech Students. But they will complete such internship recruitments through internal channels that means the referrals of their employees. It is important for you to Network online/offline.

There are some good companies which offers Internships to Civil Engineering freshers. They are:-
  • L&T
  • DLF Infra
  • GMR Infra
  • etc.,

There are also some training institutes exclusively for B.Tech (Civil) students like NICMAR which will enhance your knowledge in construction field and also offers good placements. If possible take their help to get your first job in the most excited civil engineering field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?