27th November 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Internship in reputed companies being a 3rd year B.E electrical and electronics student?

I want to do internship in electrical and electronics stream after the completion of my 3rd year BE in the month of June. Do you know any reputed companies that offer such internships?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship details for EEE in reputed companies?
  2. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  4. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  8. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India
  10. How should I apply for internship in core companies while in B.E 3rd year Electrical and Electronics?
  11. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  14. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  15. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  16. Which electronics companies offer Internship in Winter?
  17. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  18. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2015, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in reputed companies being a 3rd year B.E electrical and electronics student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do internship in electrical and electronics stream after the completion of my 3rd year BE in the month of June. Do you know any reputed companies that offer such internships?
List of the companies for internship for ECE candidates:-

1. Alliance Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Okhla I, Pocket C, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4051 7700

2. GCPL TECHNOLOGIES, A-119, 120 Ramphal Chowk, Dwarka Sector-7 Newdelhi, Delhi 110075, Phone: 011 6464 4834

3. Tectonics Technologies Pvt. Ltd., GI - 29, 2nd Floor, Grand Trunk Road, Lal Bagh, Azadpur, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4964 4964

4. Deft Infosystems Private Limited, 309, Pratap Complex, G-92 , Munirka,
Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2619 4398

5. MAG Studios, 268 Masjid Moth, South Ex Part 2, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 099100 70501
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?