4th November 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I have completed my prefinal year of my B.Tech. My branch is Chemical Engineering. I want to do summer internship in ONGC. But I don’t know the process for applying. Also tell me when the application comes?

28th November 2015, 02:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?

The application form for summer internship is usually released in the month of February-March. The detailed procedure of application for internship in ONGC is enclosed below. Kindly refer to the attached document and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 98 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?