27th November 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Internship opportunities for B.E final year student of computer science in Indore and Jabalpur?

I want to know about the institutes that are offering internship opportunities to a B.E. final year student of computer science branch in Indore and Jabalpur? Please help me out regarding this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the software companies or colleges providing internship between May and July for computer science students? I am pursuing B.Tech from IIIT Jabalpur
  3. Procedure of doing internship for B.E computer science
  4. Eligibility to do Internship in IBM for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year candidate?
  5. Institutes offering Internship in Java Technology to Computer Science student in Delhi?
  6. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  7. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  8. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  9. Which government college can I get after scoring 79% in MCA CET?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical student in Indore?
  11. How many top colleges are available in MP?
  12. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) final year student in Bangalore?
  13. Which is the best engineering college that i can get in MP? I have scored 115 marks in AIEEE with 55000 AIR
  14. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  16. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  17. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
28th November 2015, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship opportunities for B.E final year student of computer science in Indore and Jabalpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the institutes that are offering internship opportunities to a B.E. final year student of computer science branch in Indore and Jabalpur? Please help me out regarding this problem.
List of the companies for internship for B.E students in CS in Indore:-

1. Systematix Technocrates Pvt Ltd, 63 HB, Sector H, Scheme No. 94, Near Teen Imli Water Tank on Ring Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 090094 06777

2. TechInfini, 402, Airen Heights,Scheme No. 54, Opposite C21 Mall, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0731 409 0357

3. Incarnate Software Solutions, 208, Sapphire Square, 319, Tower Chouraha, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Ashok Nagar, Navlakha, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0731 421 6242

4. Impetus Infotech India Private Limited, 6th Floor, 18, Onam Plaza, Agra-Bombay Road, Near Industry House, Old Palasia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0731 426 4700

5. RKN SOFT(The Software Paradise), 8-B Shalimar Corporate South Tukoganj
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0731 409 6593
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?