18th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Key responsibilities of Marketing Interns in Airbnb?

I am Pappu Kumar and I want to do Marketing Internship in Airbnb company in Chennai. Can I know about the key responsibilities for appointed Marketing Interns in this company at Chennai? Please tell me about the responsibilities.

12th September 2016, 10:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Key responsibilities of Marketing Interns in Airbnb?

Key Responsibilities of Marketing Interns in Airbnb:

Yes, there are several key responsibilities for a Marketing Intern to perform in Airbnb. They are listed below in detail.

>> Responsible for growing the quantity of hosts and listing in the city as per the training imparted

>> And need to Identify the potential leads in the market through online and offline sources

>> Identify the hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and must be able to minimize the friction of hosting for people with the extra space

>> Outboard the new hosts by introducing and explaining the platform and guiding them through the listing process and ensuring a bookable listing is creating

>> Must work with and the local team to identify the strategies to grow the market to develop effective channels to acquired the hosts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?