29th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Internship in an Advertising Agency?

I have completed my B.Com and i want to do internship in any advertising agency. I want to do internship as a media planner. So how can i do it?

30th September 2015, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Internship in an Advertising Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Com and i want to do internship in any advertising agency. I want to do internship as a media planner. So how can i do it?
Advertising industry is the creative field which has lots of scope for graduates. You can do your interns in the agencies in your city itself. You have to contact the companies through your college and get the internship. The area of your interest is the important thing in the advertising agency. If you are a good artiste with good creative skill then you may become get the internship in the design field. If you make lots of caption then you may be in it. If you are interested in marketing you can do your interns in marketing.
30th September 2015, 06:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pursue Internship in an Advertising Agency?

You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of the company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to state that you want to become a media planner and all the rest of the details you want to tell him as to why you should be chosen as an intern for the company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?