21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Cochin refineries while doing B.Tech final year?

Sir/Mam,

How can I apply for an internship for Cochin refineries bieng b-tech final year mechanical student? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Hope that I will get the solution. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. How to do Internship in Kochi Refineries Limited for Mechanical student?
  3. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  8. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  9. How should I proceed to apply for internship while in 4th year?
  10. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  12. How to apply for internship in civil if I am doing final year?
  13. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  14. Internship for civil engineering students in Cochin?
  15. Which is the last day to apply for internship in HAL?
  16. Should I apply for an internship online or offline?
  17. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
3rd January 2018, 10:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Cochin refineries while doing B.Tech final year?

First of all you have to contact your college and get a permission letter from the training and placement cell. Then you have to write a cover letter and mention all the details about the training. Now send the letters with your resume to the HR department of the company. If your resume gets shortlisted then you will be called for interview after clearing which you can start your training.
3rd July 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Cochin refineries while doing B.Tech final year?

How to apply for internship in kochi while doing btech 1st yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?