31st December 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore Front End Design/Development Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Front End Design/Development Internship in Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

3rd January 2019, 03:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore Front End Design/Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Front End Design/Development Internship in Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the Front End Design / Development internship in the Seabiscuit Analytics is 11th January, 2019. Front End Design / Development internship in the Seabiscuit Analytics is a full time internship with the duration of 3 months. Those who are from Bangalore with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Front End Design / Development internship in the Seabiscuit Analytics. Selected candidates should start the Front End Design / Development internship between 28th December, 2018 and 27th January, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?