15th March 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?

I am a graduate engineer [aged 22] and I want to become a commercial pilot ..... please inform me about the best training centers in India or abroad with their fee structures and course duration......

Related Questions:
  1. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  2. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  3. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  5. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  6. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  7. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  8. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  9. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  10. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  11. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  12. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  13. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  14. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  15. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  16. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  17. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  18. Best Pilot training institute in Abroad providing 100% placement?
3rd January 2018, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate engineer [aged 22] and I want to become a commercial pilot ..... please inform me about the best training centers in India or abroad with their fee structures and course duration......

Best training centers in India and abroad for Commercial Pilot Training are given below;

IGRUA - Official Website

CAE Oxford Aviation Academy - Official Website

Academy of Carver Aviation - Official Website

Chimes Aviation Academy - Official Website

Flight Safety Academy - Official Website

Phoenix East Aviation - Official Website

CAE - Official Website

The fee structure for the CPL course varies from one flying school to another. The fee for the course is around Rs 30 to Rs 40 Lakhs for the Commercial Pilot License. Candidates have to contact the flying school for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?