22nd February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

List of automobile companies for summer internship?

I am 3red year mechanical engineering student and I want to do 6 month internship in mechanical and automobile company's
Plz tell me company names and contact detail who's provide internship plz

Related Questions:
  1. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List of automobile companies for summer internship? -- [New]
  4. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  10. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  12. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  13. List companies offering summer internship for HR students?
  14. List of few companies for summer internship?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) student
  16. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  17. List of companies available in Hyderabad to do Summer internship?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
26th February 2016, 10:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of automobile companies for summer internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3red year mechanical engineering student and I want to do 6 month internship in mechanical and automobile company's
Plz tell me company names and contact detail who's provide internship plz
List of automobile companies for summer internship:-

1. Tata Motor Limited, 2nd Floor, Atlantis Tower, D-232-233, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 644 0551

2. Auto Malleable, Plot No. E353, Road No. 14, V.K.I. Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1369

3. National Engineering Industries Limited, Khatipura Road, Shanti Nagar, Civil Lines
Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 222 3221

4. Agrasen Engineering Industries Limited, G-516 to 518, Road No. 9A, VKI Area
Sikar Rd, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 233 1716

5. Techno Engineering Industries, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 24941
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?