6th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

List of Biomedical companies in Bangalore offering internship

I am doing Biomedical Engineering course and interested to do internship for 6 months. Kindly give me information about Biomedical companies in Bangalore offering internship.

15th October 2017, 12:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Biomedical companies in Bangalore offering internship

List of Biomedical Companies offering Internship in Bangalore:

There are several Biomedical companies that are offering Internship in Bangalore. They are,

>> Anthem Bio sciences Private Limited
Ph. No: 080 667 24000
http://www.anthembio.com/

>> Operon Biotech and Healthcare
Ph. No: 080 2570 1522
http://operonbiotech.com/

>> Biovel Life Sciences
Ph. No: 099991 11230
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...capid=36856918

>> Biozeen
Ph. No: 080 6530 9009
http://www.biozeen.com/

>> Alltech Biotechnology Private Limited
Ph. No: 080 2525 1991
http://www.alltech.com/
26th January 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, Am Bharathi sri in my home town karur at tamilnadu, Now am studying BE. Biomedical engineering in final year student at Adhiyamaan college of engineering, Hosur. My CGPA is 8.36% & now am willing to work in my department core companies. Then please suggestion to best core companies for me.
Thank you!!!!!!
22nd June 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. I'm kaviya from my native Salem studying BE biomedical engineering 2nd year in Sri Ramakrishna engineering college Coimbatore. Can I able to do internships in Bangalore.. If yes please suggest some companies..
1st November 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, This is Yamini from Bangalore, pursuing my B.Tech degree(3rd year) in the department of Biomedical Engineering at SRMIST, kattankulathur. I am desperately waiting for a good opportunity to do an internship for this semester break . So please suggest me some good core companies of my stream(Biomedical).
Thank You!!!
11th June 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir I'm Gowtham from Chennai studying 2nd year biomedical engineering in kvcet . suggest me some core companies in Bangalore
30th June 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am standard from Chennai. I am doing my 2nd year Btech biomedical engineering in sathayabama university. I am waiting to do an internship. Please, suggest me some good company
27th July 2019, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying biomedical engineering 2nd year suggest me best companies for internship?
24th February 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

The best Pharmaceutical company in Bangalore
We are a Software Development Company specialized in developing and implementing robust technology solutions for Life Sciences R&D. We help Pharma, Biotech and CROs in reducing their time and cost in Clinical trials by implementing innovative technologies that involve Data warehousing, Analytics, Collaboration, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.

We are committed to delivering the most efficient and practical end-to-end solutions with HIPAA, GXP, CSV, 21 CFR Part 11 and other applicable regulatory guidelines. Our unmatched domain experience and technology expertise enable us to deliver the best solutions.
24th February 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

We are a Software Development Company specialized in developing and implementing robust technology solutions for Life Sciences R&D. We help Pharma, Biotech and CROs in reducing their time and cost in Clinical trials by implementing innovative technologies that involves Data warehousing, Analytics, Collaboration, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.

We are committed towards delivering the most efficient and practical end-to-end solutions with HIPAA, GXP, CSV, 21 CFR Part 11 and other applicable regulatory guidelines. Our unmatched domain experience and technology expertise enables us to deliver best solutions.
3rd March 2020, 11:02 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

You can also start your internship program in the US or Canada. If you join All Saints University SVG, they offer clinical clerkship in the US & Canadian hospitals. You can directly apply for a Doctor of Medicine Degree here.
3rd March 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

We are a Software Development Company specialized in developing and implementing robust technology solutions for Life Sciences R&D. We help Pharma, Biotech and CROs in reducing their time and cost in Clinical trials by implementing innovative technologies that involve Data warehousing, Analytics, Collaboration, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence.

We are committed to delivering the most efficient and practical end-to-end solutions with HIPAA, GXP, CSV, 21 CFR Part 11 and other applicable regulatory guidelines. Our unmatched domain experience and technology expertise enable us to deliver the best solutions.
We value Our work and colleagues as they help us deliver great results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?